Once you have completed your registration, you will be emailed a confirmation letter with details of your booking along with a personal access key and a weblink. Should you wish to make any amendments to your registration and / or accommodation bookings, you will be able to do so via the weblink, using your access key. The secretariat will process your registration and an Invoice will follow within 4 working days of your booking.
|Deadline||ESMO Member||ESMO Members
|Non-ESMO Member||ESMO Nurses
ESMO Medical Students
30 Sep 2017
|R 1450||R 1365||R 1550||R 575|
1 October – 30 Jan 2018
|R 1885||R 1595||R 2055||R 685|
|On-site registration||R 2055||R 1700||R 2250||R 800|
Please Note: you are required to read the terms and conditions prior to registering for the Conference.
I have read the terms and conditions below, (please read to the bottom of this page)
The following is included in the delegate registration fee:
- Conference programme
- Attendance to all plenary sessions.
- Tea/coffee & lunch.
Registration Payment Terms & Conditions
- No sharing of registrations will be allowed at this event.
- NOTE: If registering as a group, EACH PERSON must complete a separate registration form. For any changes to a registration, please contact +27 (0)21 9101913. Only full prepaid registrations will be accepted by the organisers.
- PAYMENT: Please email through proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and registration form. Should this not be received, your booking will be invalid.
- Bank deposit or electronic transfer:
Account Name: ESMO Africa
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Name: Plumstead
Branch Code: 250655
Account Number: 6261 1202 649
Swift Code: FIRNZAJJ
FOR CHEQUE DEPOSITS, please make cheque out to and use account name: EVENT MGMT SOLUTIONS (PTY) LTD (same account number as above)
- Cancellations received in writing by 10 November 2017 will receive a full refund less a 15% administration fee. Cancellations received in writing by 10 January 2018 will receive a 50% refund less a 15% administration fee. Cancellations received in writing from 11 January 2018 will result in full fees payment being due. We recommend transfer of registration to a new delegate to avoid cancellation fee. In the event of a cancellation, registrations are transferable to delegates not yet registered.
- Insurance: Conference participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. The conference organisers and hosts or any individuals associated with the conference or hosts in any capacity shall not be liable for any kind of loss or damage to personal property, delegates or sponsors.
- Liability: Neither the committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company accept liability for death, injury, any loss, cost of expense suffered or incurred by any person if such loss is caused or result from the act, default or omission of any person. In particular neither the committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company can accept any liability for losses arising from the provision or non-provision of services provided by local companies or transport operators. The committee of the Conference, hosts nor Event Management company accept liability for losses suffered by reason of war, including threat of war, riots and civil strife, terrorist activity, natural disaster, weather, fire, flood, drought, technical, mechanical or electrical breakdown within any premises visited by delegates and/or partners in connection with the conference, industrial dispute, governmental action, regulations or technical problems which may affect the services provided in connection with the congress.
- Neither the committee of the congress, hosts, nor event management company is able to give warranty that any particular person will appear as a speaker or panelist.
- Right of admission is reserved.
Registration and Accommodation enquiries
|Telephone:||+27 (0) 21 9101913|
|Fax number:||+27 (0) 21 9100471|
|Event Management Solutions (Pty) Ltd
8 Docav Road
|Telephone:||+27 (0) 21 7120571|
|Fax number:||0866 86 8882|